Exploring Boise's Boundaries: Neighborhood Tours
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
The City of Boise's neighborhood tour series "Exploring Boise's Boundaries" will begin with five downtown walking tours.
Join us for an in-depth examination of history, public art, culture, housing, and business in five areas of downtown.
All tours will run from 4:00pm to 5:30 pm. Registration is required, as each tour has a maximum capacity of 20 people.
Register on Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/2xwBP64
- October 18: Cultural and Warehouse District
- Tour will begin at the Grove Plaza and end at Longdrop Cider Company
- October 25: Old Boise / Eastside Neighborhood
- Tour will begin at City Hall and end at Pengilly's
- November 1: Central Addition LIV District
- Tour will begin at the Discovery Center and end at Boise Brewing
- November 8: River Street Neighborhood
- Tour will begin at JUMP (in the plaza across from the 9th & Broad St. pedestrian signal) and end at Payette Brewing
- November 15: Westside Neighborhood
- Tour will begin at 14th & Idaho and end at Barbarian Brewing