Energize Our Neighborhoods is adding the West Bench to its list of projects.
A visioning event brings neighborhood residents together to develop a shared vision for where they live, work and play. No idea is too big or small - the goal is to think creatively and passionately about future investments that support the neighborhood's shared vision.
Throughout the Spring, Summer, and Fall of 2018, stakeholders had multiple opportunities to provide their feedback via online survey and events held in the neighborhood. In 2019, stakeholders will prioritize projects and begin collaborating to implement those projects.
- Visioning Open House - April 29, 2018
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. at Fairmont Park
- Morley Nelson 10 Year Anniversary Celebration - May 30, 2018
- 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Morley Nelson Elementary
- Ice Cream Social - June 13, 2018
- 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Fairmont Park
- Root Beer Float Social - July 10, 2018
- 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Mountain View Park
- Neighborhood Visioning Event - September 12, 2018
- 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at King of Glory Lutheran Church
- Neighborhood Visioning Event - September 29, 2018
- 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Islamic Center of Boise
- Morley Nelson Monster Mash - October 18, 2018
- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Morley Nelson Elementary
West Bench Neighborhood Association
Learn more about the Neighborhood Association, board members, current activities, and upcoming events.
Past Neighborhood Investment Projects
The West Bench Neighborhood Association has made investments over the years to the beautification of its neighborhood.
- Sidewalk & Streetlight Improvements - 1994
- Sidewalk Repairs & Improvements - 2006
- Traffic Box Wraps - 2015
- Additional Traffic Box Wraps - 2017