Energize Our Neighborhoods adds the West End to its list of projects.
A visioning event brings neighborhood residents together to develop a shared vision for where they live, work and play. No idea is too big or small - the goal is to think creatively and passionately about future investments that support the neighborhood's shared vision.
The City of Boise will be hosting 3 visioning events to receive public input for the West End neighborhood. To learn more about these visioning events, please contact Nikki Drake or call (208) 570-6849
Annual Meeting & Energize Kick Off - May 14, 2018
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Ice Cream Social - June 21, 2018
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
National Night Out - August 7, 2018
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Davis Park Apartments
If you are unable to attend any of these visioning events, you can provide your feedback through an online survey.
Plans for the updates and improvements for the West End, along with plans for open space preservation, are in the 30th Street Master Plan.
Past Neighborhood Investment Program Projects
Neighborhood Investment Program projects in the area:
- Madison Early Childhood Center Inscribed Entrance Border - 2002
- ADA Accessible Dock at Quinn's Pond - 2005 & 2006
- "Water Chute" in the 30th Street Roundabout - 2013
- Swim Bouys at Quinn's Pond - 2014
- Whittier Art Boundary Project - 2014
- Fairview Park Improvements - 2016
- Bike Racks at Esther Simplot Park - 2017