Exploring Boise's Boundaries
This tour series provides an opportunity for participants to view and learn about public art, local history, and current development, in addition to having an opportunity to meet local stakeholders and chat with City staff.
The Exploring Boise's Boundaries tour series will resume in Spring 2019. If you are interested in being notified of the 2019 schedule please provide your contact information here.
All tours are free, but registration is required. Registration links will be posted when the 2019 destinations are announced.
- Collister & Pierce Park Neighborhood Tour - March 31, 2018
- Historic Ustick Neighborhood Tour - May 5, 2018
- East End Neighborhood Tour - September 8, 2018
- West End Neighborhood Tour - September 22, 2018
- Lusk District Neighborhood Tour - October 20, 2018
2017 Series: Redefining Downtown Walking Tours
- Cultural and Warehouse District - October 18, 2017
- Old Boise & the Eastside Neighborhood - October 25, 2017
- Central Addition LIV District - November 1, 2017
- River Street Neighborhood - November 8, 2017
- Westside Neighborhood - November 15, 2017